Why Use A Certified Beyond This Mentor and Life Coach?
Beyond This offers you the option of having a certified Beyond This mentor and life coach walk with your child or teen through the program, giving advice and guidance, ensuring they get the maximum benefit from our program. Our mentors tailor the program to better answer specific and individual challenges and strengths one-on-one. And, at the same time, are better able to work through old and unproductive habits.
Our Life Mentors have gone through extensive training and you have the option to choose that certified Beyond This Life Mentor you think will work best with your child’s personality. Please consider these Life Mentors for your child’s journey.
Beyond This Professional Mentoring Packages
For All Packages:
- Includes a link for the student to take Beyond This Assessment and a one-hour one-on-one consultation explaining personalized results
- Each session lasts 60-70 minutes
- Sessions are either held in person, over the phone or video conferencing (Skype, FaceTime etc.)
- Sessions are held in a public place (library, coffee shop, fast food restaurant, etc.)
- Students will work through the curriculum online between each session. After each session, a brief email will be sent to the parents summarizing the session
- Unlimited text and email support for the student assisting them with accountability, motivation, and reminders during the entire process
Please select the Beyond This Life Mentor you would like to work with. As soon as you make that selection, you’ll be prompted to select the Lesson Package that works best for you.
8 Lesson Package
- This targeted package works specifically on the attributes of either self-awareness or managing emotions (limited curriculum)
- Sessions are held weekly over a 2-month period
- 1 scheduled session with the parents via phone to give a progress report and tips on how to best support their teen along with answering questions
12 Lesson Package
- Utilize about half of the curriculum (able to address specific issues and a few additional concepts for greater personal growth)
- Sessions are held weekly over a 3-month period
- 2 scheduled sessions with the parents via phone or in-person to give a progress report and tips on how to best support their teen along with answering questions
- Parents have access to a blog that will give background on the specific weekly attribute being discussed as well as tips on how to support their child or teen.
16 Lesson Package
- Utilize ALL the curriculum (maximum potential for growth and development)
- Sessions are held weekly over a 4-month period
- 3 scheduled sessions with the parents via phone or in-person to give a progress report and tips on how to best support their teen along with answering questions.